Government Healthcare Junior Data Analyst/ Statistician **URGENT**
The role will be responsible for the management of Statistics and Data Governance matters in the Hospital Information Management division.
- Manage and supervise the collation of hospital management information and presentation of such information, with accuracy and timeliness to its external Ministry and internal stakeholders.
- Manage and track the team’s productivity and workload to ensure the timely submission of data and major reports required by MOH
- Manage and oversee the production and request for internal data and reports (regular and ad hoc) to support hospital’s operational activities, objectives and decision-making.
- Supports senior management by assisting with data and reports on trending and hospital performance indicators
- Oversee the maintenance of SAP code tables.
- Reviewing of research and data extraction requests to ensure compliance to data governance requirements.
- Responsible for the maintenance of Access control system configuration and Access role matrix review.
- Primary liaison for patient master merging operation
- Min Degree in any course
- Some data analysis relevant would be preferred
- Good analytical and quantitative skills is a must
- Possess effective leadership and excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with all levels of staff
- A good team player, high degree of initiative and results-oriented
Interested candidates please submit your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Jace Choo Oi Kei
Personnel EA License No.: R1875164
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (EA Licence No.: 99C4599)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd