Government Digital Ambassador Supervisor
In Partner with Infocomm Media Development Authority (IMDA), we want to ensure that every individual and seniors continue to have a place in Singapore’s digital future. As we digitalise, we hope to meet the aspirations of all Singaporeans and make a material difference in their lives.
You will be leading and coaching a team of Digital Ambassadors (DAs) to provide guidance to the seniors on usage of these tools safely, securely, and with peace of mind.
Island-wide Community Centre/Outdoor (Will place the nearest available from your residential area)
• Supervise and coach a team of Digital Ambassador
• Manage and motivate DAs, ensuring that they meet performance standards and outreach targets.
• Manage the scheduling and deployment of DA.
• Organise, direct and oversee the execution of various engagements plans.
• Update and consolidate engagement statistics and data in CRM for reporting purposes.
• Coordinate with various stakeholders on the ground.
5 days work week including weekends
Rotating shift such as 8am to 5.30pm & 12.30pm to 10pm
(As assigned, cannot choose)
• At least 2 years of relevant experience or supervisory experience.
• Experience in social services, community engagement, customer service and the ability to speak various dialect(s) would be an advantage.
Up to $3250
For faster response, please WhatApps your resume to 90070211 & Quote ‘Ambassador TL’. You can also submit your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Cornerstone Global Partners
Reg no: R1982182
Cornerstone Global Partners Pte Ltd