Governance, Risk & Compliance Specialist (SAP GRC) - UP TO 6.5K
PrimeStaff Management Services Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 8-Aug-2019
EA Licence No: 95C5411|EA Personal Registration No: R1982267
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Manage the creation and maintenance of business roles to ensure accurate translation of Key Position Types to Master Roles in SAP GRC as well as timely updates to system access to meet changes to statutory requirements
- Custodian of the Access Request Management process to ensure auto provision of user access request as well as timely updates of approvers and no unauthorized access due to staff movements
- Manage the Access Risk through Segregation of Duty (SoD) Ruleset and ensure that any changes in the satellite systems are not moved into Production before completing SoD analysis on the changes.
- Custodian of the Emergency Access Management (EAM) module to ensure any access in Production are made through the EAM module using authorized Firefighters IDs and the list of Critical Transaction Codes are updated whenever new SAP modules are implemented
- Act as the Risk & Governance Secretariat to ensure all the SoD framework is upheld and strictly adhered to always
- Bachelor's degree in IT or related discipline.
- Minimum 5-7 years of related working experience.
- Experience in managing and setting up SAP Governance Risk & Compliance module. Strong conceptual understanding of Governance & Risks.
- Experience in managing and working with auditors on system audits.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills to work effectively with consultants and colleagues from varied levels, functions and geography.
- Preferably bilingual in English and Mandarin to liaise with both local and overseas counterparts.
EAP No. R1982267
EA License No. 95C5411
PrimeStaff Management Services Pte Ltd