Global Talent Acquisition, Assistant Manager
- To provide full life-cycle recruiting, facilitates effective manpower planning & recruitment by assessing staffing needs.
- Collaborate with hiring managers to recommend strategies to identify and recruit potential candidates.
- Identify key performance factors, develop sourcing pools and establish interviewing criteria.
Scopes & Responsibilities
- To assist Head of Group HR in implementing HR initiatives pertaining to manpower planning, recruitment with main focus in talent acquisition / recruitment, including orientation, onboarding, etc.
- Liaise with recruitment firms for Singapore headcount positions Update recruitments’ agreement listing, including working with Regional HR in collating and updating Global recruitment partners listing/database. Manage recruiters’ appointments and agreement renewals.
- Manage HCR approvals (review, coordinate & track) for all levels
- Internship planning for the Group - Main point of contact with local and overseas tertiary universities and polytechnics, to ensure timely enrolment of internship programs for organization’s needs – GTP requirements
- Manage careers fair, internship, management trainee program for SG
- Ensure all work flow and approval process are in accordance with Delegation of Authority (DOA)
- Manage approvals for appointment of new recruitment firms globally
- Support audits – compliance, ISO, Internal Audit, PDPA, GDPR
- To support or lead in various Global and Regional HR projects and implement according to the targeted timeframe, as and when required
Requirements & Qualifications
- Bachelor Degree of Human Resources or Business Administration with major field in HR Management
- At least 5-8 years of experience and profound knowledge in HR with MNC particularly in talent acquisition & recruitment.
- Require min 3 years regional HR experience at supervisory level
- Profound knowledge of HR & Admin related processes such as recruitment, compensation & benefit, payroll, performance management, succession plan
- Abreast on HR practices and technologies to initiate on best HR practices & systems.
- Good working knowledge on labour law principles in Singapore
- Strong analytical & interpersonal skills with good problem solving ability, able to navigate in a matrix organization and handles ambiguity effectively
- A strong team leader & player and adaptable in a fast-paced stimulating Environment.
- Excellent management, interpersonal and communication skills
- Fluency in English & Chinese so as to frequent liaison with chinese speaking stateholders.
Selected candidate will be awarded with a competitive compensation package and a rewarding career. Please click "Apply" to submit your application with your full cv and include your current/last drawn salary, expected salary, your availability/notice period, motivation factors for your next career move and a recent passport size photo.
For any enquiries, please write to laypeng(a)thameshr.com (Reg No. R1217654)
We thank you for your interest in this application and regret that only short-listed candidates are notified
Thame's Human Resources Pte Ltd