GLOBAL SUPPLY CHAIN PROGRAM MANAGER
Req. ID: 120032
As a Global Supply Chain (GSC) Program Manager at Micron Technology, you are responsible for duties related to managing successful projects. You must successfully manage, monitor, and control a project through all phases from initiation, planning, execution/control, and on-time/within budget project closure. You must demonstrate various levels of strategic planning including identifying project requirements, establishing clear and achievable objectives, coordination and adapting the specifications and approach to the different concerns and expectations of various stakeholders, and adhere to the Micron Project Methodology and project standards.
The Project Manager is a strategic role that requires collaboration with business stakeholders to ensure business needs are met. This includes understanding how a project impacts the strategic roadmap of the business and aligning project execution to help achieve business objectives.
Lead and manage project teams
- Provide leadership within the team environment. Set the right tone given the needs of the project.
- Identify all affected stakeholders and resources required
- Actively collaborate with project stakeholders to arrive at aligned decisions
- Resolve conflict within the project team
- Provide specific performance feedback to team members and their managers
- Manage project resource allocations
- Build a cohesive and high performing team
- Represent the project to its governing authority and other management as requested
- Ensure regular information flow to all areas and members of the project team
- Provide status reports to program/project stakeholders
Manage the project schedule and budget
- Develop and maintain a detailed project schedule in collaboration with team members
- Identify and drive to interim and major milestones that the team is to meet
- Deliver projects within the timeline that has been formally approved
- Deliver projects within the budget that has been formally approved
Manage project risks and issues
- Identify, document, and respond to risk with mitigation, contingency, or other risk response plans
- Escalate risks and issues to the appropriate level and formality for resolution
- Perform problem solving at the individual, team, or leadership level
- Contribute/Co–Lead problem solving efforts by providing guidance for effective and timely resolution.
Manage project scope and change
- Ensure project requirements are gathered, documented, and formally approved
- Control the work of the project such that all scoped deliverables of the project are delivered
- Provide schedule or resource impacts as appropriate
- Provide appropriate data and/or metrics are used to evaluate the completeness and quality of project deliverables
Manage Integration and Negotiation
- Provide resources support for related programs and projects
- Coordinate stakeholders support for programs and projects
- Deliver the projects outcome to the functional organizations to execute process delivered
- Coordinate timelines and system environments across projects and programs
- Operate in a shared resource environment, including Micron direct and consulting resources
- Observe current portfolio and company priorities
- Participate, as required, as a member of the program leadership group
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Information Technology or related fields
- Working experience in semiconductor industry or complex manufacturing environment is an advantage
- Minimum 1 year of experience in managing projects with proven tools, techniques and processes such as PMBOK by PMI
- Knowledge in supply chain management
- Experience in working with global teams across countries
- Project management professional certification (PMP)
- Proficient in project management tools, such as Microsoft Project
- International travel is expected
- Early morning, evening and weekend hours required to facilitate work cross-sites (different time zones)
Location: 1 North Coast Drive, Singapore 757432
We recruit, hire, train, promote, discipline and provide other conditions of employment without regard to a person's race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, pregnancy, veteran’s status, or other classifications protected under law. This includes providing reasonable accommodation for team members' disabilities or religious beliefs and practices.
Each manager, supervisor and team member is responsible for carrying out this policy. The EEO Administrator in Human Resources is responsible for administration of this policy. The administrator will monitor compliance and is available to answer any questions on EEO matters.
To request assistance with the application process, please contact Micron’s Human Resources Department at 1-800-336-8918 (or 208-368-4748).
Keywords: Singapore || Central Singapore (SG-01) || Singapore (SG) || Supply Chain || Experienced || Regular || Project/Program Management || #LI-KL1 ||
Job Segment: Program Manager, Semiconductor, Manager, Supply Chain Manager, Supply Chain, Management, Science, Operations
Micron Semiconductor Asia
Micron Technology is a world leader in memory and semiconductor technology. We offer the industry’s broadest portfolio of silicon-to-semiconductor solutions starting with foundational DRAM, NAND, and NOR Flash memory, and extending to SSDs, modules, MCPs, HMC, and other semiconductor solutions. For more than 38 years, Micron has dedicated itself to collaborating with customers and partners to engineer technology that drives innovation and transforms what’s possible. We continually rethink, recast, and advance new ideas to make it easier for customers to try new things and gain competitive advantages in their markets.