Global Sourcing & Supplier Management Executive (West Cost | Manufacturing)
- Negotiate prices based on open calculation, lead-time, landed cost, and total cost (focusing on projects)
- Be an interface to the Product Group and ensure early involvement of Strategic Buying and suppliers into all relevant internal and external project activities
- Work with the supplier to agree on corrective actions to resolve escalated issues or look for alternative suppliers when necessary.
- Tight coordination with the local and global Material Management department, which is managing the Purchasing, the Logisitic and the Incoming Quality Control (IQC)
- Prepare analysis and statistics to control and support the sourcing strategy and the strategic planning.
- Contribute to the definition, drive the implementation and executes the company’s Supply Chain Strategy (improve Asian / China content).
- Search, select, and qualify preferred suppliers to support the business requirements (improve Asian / China content).
- Ensure the availability of up to date supply market information. (focusing on Commodity Modules)
- Degree/Diploma in Electronics & Electrical, Mechatronic, or other related.
- Experience in global sourcing (Asia / China)
- Experience in supplier qualification, auditing and corrective action processes
- Project management capabilities
- High independence in working and distinct ability to accomplish
- Strong negotiation skills
- Experience in SAP R/3 is an added advantage
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidate will be notified.
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 17100
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Jaremy Ong at [Click Here to Email Your Resume].
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Jaremy Ong | Registration No: R1876766
GMP RECRUITMENT SERVICES (S) PTE LTD