Global Learning Support Executive
The hiring entity, ODE Consulting, provides learning programmes and consulting services to organisations to support their business growth & people development needs. Based in Singapore, it has offices overseas, in addition to operating a global partner network. (ODE stands for Organizational Development Excellence.)
The appointee will support corporate training operations and activities for client organisations. In the process, he/she will have the opportunity to be involved in learning & consulting projects, the running of courses (virtual as well as face-to-face), data & survey analysis, and management of projects & events.
- Assist consultants/trainers in preparing for and delivering consulting projects & training programmes. This includes such admin/logistic duties as compiling presentation/training slides & manuals, venue set-up, and laptop set-up.
- Liaise and coordinate with clients on matters relating to learning programmes & activities to ensure smooth delivery.
- Review and check the quality of courseware and other training materials.
- Disseminate pre-workshop instructions to training participants.
- As a key Course Producer, work with other producers to achieve smooth running of virtual learning sessions. Use collaborative tools to assist trainers during virtual sessions.
- Use the Learning Management System to enrol training participants and track learning programmes.
- Assist in ascertaining and reporting training outcome.
- Collect & analyse feedback and survey findings from trainees for management/client reporting and course improvement purposes.
- Help design feedback and survey questionnaires.
- Diploma or bachelor’s degree.
- Working experience in training administration will be a plus.
- IT skills in the MS Office Suite of Applications, video-conferencing and online collaboration tools will be advantageous.
- Experience and/or interest in creating videos using Movie Maker.
- Exposure to project management, conducting surveys & analysing survey findings will be desirable.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
We regret that we will be contacting short-listed candidates only.
Orion Consulting Pte Ltd