Global Learning Designer
The hiring entity is a Singaporean consultancy with well-established presence in Singapore and China. It operates in an environment that is fast-paced and dynamic.
The successful candidate will be involved in working with the consultancy’s clients on projects involving courseware design, storyboarding for building of simulations, and administering surveys & assessment tools. On-the-job-training will be provided if he/she shows interest in and potential for instructional design.
This role will entail assisting in building virtual learning content for the consultancy’s learning and e-commerce platform. It will also:
- Support the requirements gathering, design, testing and implementation of digitized courseware working in elements of instructional design.
- Work with clients to understand and gather user’s business requirements.
- Design and develop virtual learning packages/simulations, creating storyboards which will be delivered via a web-based virtual learning platform on the Internet, based on requirements.
- Work with Subject Matter Experts/Consultants to implement electronic or virtual learning modules, taking into account User Experience Design elements for the product.
- Ensure the required quality standards in courseware are delivered to clients.
- Work with the Learning Technology Specialist on enabling the content/surveys/customized simulations on learn1thing.
- Work with clients on the set up and implementation of the learning modules, surveys or assessments.
- Deliver the reports from the assessments and surveys required to clients.
- Participate in the designing of marketing collateral when assigned.
- A diploma in any discipline.
- At least 1-2 years of relevant working experience.
- Good knowledge of and skill in computer and Internet technology in a Windows environment.
- Proficiency in text, audio and video editing work.
- Experience in using Moodle will be advantageous.
- Possession of basic knowledge & hands-on experience in a high level programming language and concepts of User Experience Design will be a plus.
- Good interpersonal, written/spoken communication and analytical skills.
Please forward resume with current and expected salaries to: [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
We regret that only short-listed candidates will be notified.
Orion Consulting Pte Ltd