Global Learning Designer (1-year contract)
Our client (the employer), ODE Consulting, specializes in helping businesses grow by embracing agility through Training/Learning, Coaching and Consulting solutions. Based in Singapore, it has offices in China and India. (ODE stands for Organizational Development Excellence.)
The appointee will be involved in working with client organizations on projects entailing courseware design, storyboarding for building of simulations, and administration of surveys & assessment tools.
- Assist in building virtual learning content for the company’s learning and e-commerce platform.
- Support the requirements gathering, design, testing and implementation of digitized courseware.
- Work with client organizations to understand and gather user’s business needs.
- Develop virtual learning packages/simulations, creating storyboards which will be delivered via a web based virtual learning platform on the Internet. Apply delivery modes to enhance audience engagement & learning outcomes.
- Using digital mediums like web, video and animation to produce engaging & memorable learning experiences to support projects.
- Work with Subject Matter Experts/Consultants to implement electronic or virtual learning modules, taking into account user experience design elements.
- Ensure the required quality standards in courseware are delivered.
- Work with the Learning Technology Specialist on enabling content/surveys/customized simulations on learn1thing.
- Work with clients on setting up and implementation of learning modules, surveys or assessments. Deliver to clients the reports on findings of assessments and surveys.
- Assist in designing marketing collateral when needed.
Candidates should possess the qualifications and be interested in honing or developing (if not already possessing) the skills indicated below.
- A university degree or diploma. Education/certifications in Design, Web, Instructional Design, Digital Animation or a similar discipline will be an advantage
- Both experienced learning designer and fresh graduate will be considered.
- Ability to think about and execute digital learning strategies.
- Familiar with computer and Internet technology in the Windows environment.
- Able to perform text, audio, animation and video editing work.
- Experience in using Moodle/Articulate 360.
- Basic knowledge in and hands-on experience with a high-level programming language & concepts of User Experience Design.
- Good writing, analytical and storyboarding skills.
Orion Consulting Pte Ltd