Global Incidence Response IT Manager (MNC, exp in CISSP)
P'nnacle Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 23-Mar-2021
EA Licence No: 09C3710|EA Personal Registration No: J119120E
Masters / PhD
- Broad knowledge of the workings of security-related controls like firewalls, intrusion detection systems, anti-malware, secure gateways, security monitoring, data encryption and other industry-standard techniques and practices.
- Strong knowledge of network management as demonstrated by working at a Network Operations Center (NOC) or Security Operations Center (SOC) and having obtained network certification such as CCNA or equivalent.
- Extensive experience with security application tools and systems, such as, Cylance, Domain Tools, O365: Security & Compliance Module, QRadar, Phantom, Symantec Endpoint Protection, Tanium, Tufin, ThreatGrid, CrowdStrike
- Ability to understand and quantify risks. Determine methods of addressing the risks and gaps to implement appropriate security controls
- Proficient in Incident Management and Response
- Experience in security device management and SIEM (QRadar, Splunk)
- In-depth knowledge of security concepts such as cyber-attacks and techniques, threat vectors, risk management, incident management, etc.
- Proficient in preparation of reports, dashboards and documentation
- Master Degree in Engineering, Information Systems, or Computer Science
- At least 5 years as a security manager supporting a multinational organization
- CISSP or equivalent security-related industry certifications
- Ability to handle high-stress situations
- Ability to piece together different and complex technologies and solutions to help provide a solution that meets security requirements
- Thorough knowledge of digital network telecommunications including TCP/IP and other related network protocols.
- Practical Knowledge of Information Security standards and policies like ISO 27001/27002, NIST, and others
Interested & qualified applicants, please forward your latest CV in MS word format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
P'nnacle Pte Ltd