Global Freight & Logistics Manager, Procurement (Freight/Logistics/Warehousing)
Global Freight & Logistics Manager, Procurement (Must have focussed on Procurement of Freight Forwarding, Logistics, Warehousing services)
- To further optimize all freight, logistics and warehousing procurement process regionally, enhance cooperation and coordination with Supply Chain Management team, production site and business team.
• Design, develop, support and implement global/regional strategies to optimize freight, logistics and warehousing costs for all entities.
• Integrate and optimize regional process to gain leverage on global freight and logistics spend with good understanding of service provider pricing mechanism
• Evaluate current and potential suppliers to develop strategies that will sustain competitive advantage and continuously improve safety, process, complexity, cost, quality and delivery performance
• Leading commercial negotiations to achieve annual saving targets, incl. Payment terms, INCO terms, etc. for all freight, logistics and warehouse spend.
• Define new contract logistics, freight forwarding and 4PL suppliers and developing alternative suppliers by co-working with SCM team and production site upon business needs
• Supplier management including supplier audit on annual basis and supplier evaluation
• Multi-task project management
• Degree in Business, Supply Chain/Logistics Management or Engineering preferred
• At least 8 years of relevant experiences in manufacturing or logistics industry preferred with good network and experiences in regional/global freight and logistics procurement
• Diligent, pro-active, self-motivation, self-confident, open-minded and out-going. Able to work independently and lead in a cross-cultural and fast paced environment.
• Good interpersonal, communications, negotiation and problem-solving skills
• Strong leadership skill and Strong logical thinking and analytical ability
• Fluent in both English and local languages
• Good computer skill; Analytical software, SAP and Office package
Selected candidate will be awarded with a competitive compensation package and a rewarding career.
Please click "Apply" to submit your application with your full cv and include your current/last drawn salary, expected salary, your availability/notice period, motivation factors for your next career move and a recent passport size photo.
We thank you for your interest in this application and regret that only short-listed candidates are notified.
Thame's Human Resources Pte Ltd