GLOBAL FE SCENARIO PLANNING ENGINEER
Req. ID: 122135
Recruiter: SHILPA SINDHE SIVAJI RAO
Mission of the Manufacturing Central Team
- The mission of Micron’s Global FE Planning Team is to provide leadership to improve operations capability, manage the execution of global business processes, and leverage world-wide resources to achieve industry-leading manufacturing
- Our team members grow through global experience, develop a network of worldwide contacts, and gain a new level of business acumen and perspective on Micron’s business. Our team members may travel to Micron sites worldwide, providing an opportunity for personal enrichment and increased understanding of different philosophies and cultures. A position with Global FE Planning team creates opportunities to build independence, communication skills, negotiating and influencing skills. Process and innovation management skills gained in the Global FE Planning team continue to bring value to team members and the Micron network alike, far into the future.
As a GLOBAL FE SCENARIO PLANNING ENGINEER, you will be responsible in providing Micron’s Business Planning Support for various capacity options, analyze fab capital expenditure and output scenarios to ensure efficient use of capital expenditure through scenario comparison and optimization. You will be engaged in constant communication with Network Planning Team as well as Market Intelligence, Supply Chain, Finance, Procurement and R&D team for all Business Plans and Scenario Studies. You will also have an opportunity to participate in developing scenarios for future Micron’s expansions or acquisitions. In this role, your responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
FAB Process Knowledge
- Proficient knowledge of wafer process and traveler flows for main products.
- Understands high-level factory limitations.
- Knowledge in benchmarking and capital utilization
Planning systems, applications, computer and Microsoft office skills
- Understands the interaction of planning systems and associated applications used within Micron.
- Understanding of system interaction, adept at extracting data from various systems
- Demonstrates ability to utilize Office to develop executive presentations in effective manner
- Support capacity studies for Special Projects (Site selections for future fab expansions, new emerging product deployments, etc)
- Provide Business Planning case for various Capacity Options.
- Analyze Fab Capital Expenditure and Output Scenarios for Business Plan.
- Fab Mix optimization for various Capacity and Capital Expenditure Scenarios.
- Efficient management of Capital Expenditure scenarios and cash flows through scenarios comparison and optimization.
- Ability to provide and evaluate modeling options that enable lowest cost of operation.
- Partner with Finance team to complete a thorough financial analysis through various scenarios (Manufacturing Cost, ROI/payback, Net Present Value NPV, Profit/Loss (P/L) analysis)
- Ability to provide and evaluate Scenario options to improve financial analysis
Successful candidates for this position will have:
- The ability to work closely with others in a team environment
- Exceptional customer focus on the operational need of the Fabs. Being able to translate the needs to the Market Intelligence, R&D, Supply Chain, etc.
- Ability to influence decision making in various team meetings
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to communicate effectively through multiple levels of management and organizations
- Knowledge and practical application of statistics, data analysis and problem solving
- An understanding of Manufacturing Science (lean manufacturing, factory limitations, capacity planning, etc.).
- The ability to multi-task efficiently
- The willingness to work flexible hours as required
Bachelor’s degree in Industrial Engineering, Information Systems, Computer Science, Process Engineering or combination of education and related industrial engineering work experience is required
Location: 1 North Coast Drive, Singapore 757432
We recruit, hire, train, promote, discipline and provide other conditions of employment without regard to a person's race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, pregnancy, veteran’s status, or other classifications protected under law. This includes providing reasonable accommodation for team members' disabilities or religious beliefs and practices.
Each manager, supervisor and team member is responsible for carrying out this policy. The EEO Administrator in Human Resources is responsible for administration of this policy. The administrator will monitor compliance and is available to answer any questions on EEO matters.
Keywords: Singapore || Central Singapore (SG-01) || Singapore (SG) || Frontend Manufacturing || Experienced || Regular || Engineering || #LI-SING || Tier 4 ||
Job Segment: Manufacturing Engineer, Engineer, Process Engineer, Information Systems, Industrial Engineer, Engineering, Technology
Micron Semiconductor Asia