Global FE Central AMHS Manager/Snr Manager
Req. ID: 122170
As a Global AMHS Manager at Micron Technology, Inc., you will be part of Micron’s Manufacturing Central Teams (MCT) and be responsible for establishing Global AMHS best practices and leading their adoption and implementation throughout the global network of manufacturing sites.
In addition, you will collaborate with global resources to provide and improve manufacturing capability, manage the execution of global business processes, and deliver industry benchmark methods across global manufacturing sites while ensuring priorities are aligned to the business plan and strategic objectives.
Your objective is to leverage global internal and external resources to define and enable equipment roadmaps, execute business processes, and drive network process and equipment alignment to achieve world-class manufacturing performance. Examples include leveraging suppliers to achieve benchmark manufacturing performance, discovery and implementation of equipment and process safety best known methods (BKMs), equipment utilization optimization, thru-put optimization, cash cost optimization, and continuous improvement project prioritization and execution to project timelines. You must also be willing and capable of international travel, as needed, to accomplish your objectives.
- Design advanced automation solutions that achieve industry leading AMHS delivery time and throughput.
- Manage vendor relations to meet Micron’s business plan and collaborate with procurement to achieve competitive and fair pricing.
- Lead a global network of AMHS teams across multiple geographic locations to achieve best in class performance.
- Drive global collaboration and alignment of maintenance practices, metrics reporting, and Total Productive Maintenance (TPM) requirements.
- Establish capital project budgets for future business needs.
- Tenaciously look for opportunities to improve equipment uptime and reliability and reduce operation expenses.
- Promote a culture of health and safety by evaluating practices, procedures, and designs to ensure we are executing to required safety standards.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field or equivalent professional experience
- 10 Years of recent Semiconductor experience specifically focused in AMHS or equivalent Factory Automation disciplines
- Fluent in English both verbal and written
- Direct experience with Muratec, Daifuku, or Asyst Shinko AMHS systems
Preferred Skills & Qualifications
- Five years’ experience leading projects. Project Management Professional PMP Certification is preferred but not required.
- Knowledgeable in Autodesk AutoCAD 2010 or higher
- Experience designing and executing simulation models using AutoMod or equivalent simulation package
- Fluent in Japanese both verbal and written
Location: 1 North Coast Drive, Singapore 757432
We recruit, hire, train, promote, discipline and provide other conditions of employment without regard to a person's race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, pregnancy, veteran’s status, or other classifications protected under law. This includes providing reasonable accommodation for team members' disabilities or religious beliefs and practices.
Each manager, supervisor and team member is responsible for carrying out this policy. The EEO Administrator in Human Resources is responsible for administration of this policy. The administrator will monitor compliance and is available to answer any questions on EEO matters.
To request assistance with the application process, please contact Micron’s Human Resources Department at 1-800-336-8918 (or 208-368-4748).
Keywords: Singapore || North West (SG-03) || Singapore (SG) || Frontend Manufacturing || Experienced || Regular || Engineering || #LI-SING ||
Job Segment: Semiconductor, Engineer, Manager, Procurement, Compliance, Science, Engineering, Management, Operations, Legal
Micron Semiconductor Asia