GLOBAL FACILITIES FCT GAS SYSTEMS ENGINEER
Req. ID: 120133
As the Global Facilities FCT Gas engineer you will be responsible for providing technical support, expertise, and lead business process alignment on operational and maintenance programs for the facility specialty and bulk gas systems at all front and back end sites. As a global team member residing in your current site/geography, you will represent all facility alignment initiatives for that site and geography. You will also support the design and construction team providing critical operational and maintenance design input and support construction projects as needed.
Responsibilities and Tasks
Provide Experts on Site Gas Systems
- Expert understanding of each sites Gas systems operations and maintenance capabilities in order to provide critical support
- Provide site/regional support for global facility initiatives at your location
- Technically lead a global cross functional team focused on operational excellence with the site gas systems engineers
- Provide support to all sites including on site presence for critical gas system failures
Support Common FCT Methodologies
- Actively involved in TPM implementation and alignment along with ongoing support for systems
- Drive improvement in the quality of our utilities through variation reduction (SPC).
- Drive the alignment for common methodologies including SPC, conformance, SIPP’s, MOC and 8D problem solving throughout the network for gas systems
- Identify and deploy cost reduction efforts while optimizing and reducing energy usage for gas systems throughout the network
- Assess and ensure effective and consistent PM and predictive maintenance programs, procedures and checklists across the network
- Analyze and benchmark equipment performance
Support Training, Metrics, and Communication Programs
- Identify and develop training and certification programs that support global and site efforts
- Develop appropriate metrics to drive improvement (on time PMs, MTTF, MTTR, etc.)
- Thorough review of FIPA/METS events
- Collaborate and communicate with GFTT
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering required, Master’s Degree desired.
- Minimum 5-years experience in Semiconductor Process Gas Systems
- Ability to prioritize and schedule workload and work on multiple tasks concurrently
- Good organizational skills and Service attitude
- Excellent communication skills and good team working skills, English Required
- Self-motivated worker
- Familiarity with semiconductor manufacturing and facilities systems
- Ability to travel internationally
Location: 1 North Coast Drive, Singapore 757432
We recruit, hire, train, promote, discipline and provide other conditions of employment without regard to a person's race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, pregnancy, veteran’s status, or other classifications protected under law. This includes providing reasonable accommodation for team members' disabilities or religious beliefs and practices.
Each manager, supervisor and team member is responsible for carrying out this policy. The EEO Administrator in Human Resources is responsible for administration of this policy. The administrator will monitor compliance and is available to answer any questions on EEO matters.
To request assistance with the application process, please contact Micron’s Human Resources Department at 1-800-336-8918 (or 208-368-4748).
Keywords: Singapore || Central Singapore (SG-01) || Singapore (SG) || Frontend Manufacturing || Experienced || Regular || Facilities/Site Services || #LI-KL1 ||
Job Segment: Facilities, Semiconductor, Construction, Manufacturing Engineer, Engineer, Operations, Science, Engineering
Micron Semiconductor Asia
Micron Technology is a world leader in memory and semiconductor technology. We offer the industry’s broadest portfolio of silicon-to-semiconductor solutions starting with foundational DRAM, NAND, and NOR Flash memory, and extending to SSDs, modules, MCPs, HMC, and other semiconductor solutions. For more than 38 years, Micron has dedicated itself to collaborating with customers and partners to engineer technology that drives innovation and transforms what’s possible. We continually rethink, recast, and advance new ideas to make it easier for customers to try new things and gain competitive advantages in their markets.