GLOBAL FACILITIES FCT CHEMICAL SYSTEMS ENGINEER
Req. ID: 124137
As the Global Faciliites Chemical systems Engineer, you will be responsible for providing technical support, expertise, and lead business process alignment on operational and maintenance programs for the facility Chemical systems at all front and back end sites. As a global team member residing in your current site/geography, you will represent all facility operations and maintenance alignment initiatives. You will also support the design and construction team providing critical operational and maintenance design input and support construction projects as needed. Critical metrics include eliminating FIPA events that minimize lost moves and scrap.
Responsibilities and Tasks
Provide Expertise on Site Chemical Systems
- Expert understanding of each sites Chemical systems operational and maintenance capabilities in order to provide critical support
- In addition to your global Chemical systems engineering role you will also provide site/regional support for global facility initiatives at your location
- Technically lead a global cross functional team focused on operational excellence with the site Chemical systems engineers
- Provide support to all sites including on site presence for critical Chemical system failures
Support Common FOCT Methodologies
- Actively involved in TPM implementation and alignment along with ongoing support for Chemical systems
- Drive improvement in the quality of our utilities through variation reduction (SPC).
- Drive the alignment for common methodologies including SPC, conformance, SIPP’s, MOC and 8D problem solving throughout the network for Chemical systems
- Identify and deploy cost reduction efforts while optimizing and reducing energy usage for Chemical systems throughout the network
- Assess and ensure effective and consistent PM and predictive maintenance programs, procedures and checklists across the network
- Analyze and benchmark equipment performance
Support Training, Metrics, and Communication Programs
- Identify and develop training and certification programs that support global and site efforts
- Develop appropriate metrics to drive improvement (on time PMs, MTTF, MTTR, etc.)
- Thorough review of FIPA/METS events
- Collaborate and communicate with Global Facilities Technology Team
- Bachelor’s Degree in Chemical Engineering required, Master’s Degree desired.
- Minimum 5-years experience in Semiconductor Process Chemical Systems
- Ability to prioritize and schedule workload and work on multiple tasks concurrently
- Good organizational skills and Service attitude
- Excellent communication skills and good team working skills, English Required
- Self-motivated worker
- Familiarity with semiconductor manufacturing and facilities systems
- Ability to travel internationally
Location: 1 North Coast Drive, Singapore 757432
We recruit, hire, train, promote, discipline and provide other conditions of employment without regard to a person's race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, pregnancy, veteran’s status, or other classifications protected under law. This includes providing reasonable accommodation for team members' disabilities or religious beliefs and practices.
Each manager, supervisor and team member is responsible for carrying out this policy. The EEO Administrator in Human Resources is responsible for administration of this policy. The administrator will monitor compliance and is available to answer any questions on EEO matters.
To request assistance with the application process, please contact Micron’s Human Resources Department at 1-800-336-8918 (or 208-368-4748).
Keywords: Singapore || Central Singapore (SG-01) || Singapore (SG) || Frontend Manufacturing || Experienced || Regular || Facilities/Site Services || #LI-KL1 ||
Job Segment: Facilities, Semiconductor, Construction, Manufacturing Engineer, Engineer, Operations, Science, Engineering