Global Escalation Engineer (MNC/ Semicon)
- Budget about 6k basic + 1.2k transport allowance if with own car
- AWS + Variable Bonus
- Company location at Sembawang area.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Leads technical escalation support for the company’s advanced handling equipment for critical technical escalations mostly from our South East Asian customers. Support may need to be provided at the other global site of the customers if needed.
- Collaborates closely with our Global Escalation team as well as R&D to quickly provide sustainable solution to urgent customer escalations.
- Responsible for new product introductions directly at our customer’s manufacturing floor
- Provides coaching and training to Field Service Engineers on new products support.
- Provides technical inputs to R&D for improvement for existing products as well as proposal for new design.
- Provides consultancy services to the local internal regional technical experts in South East Asia team.
- Prepare escalation reports and provide feedback on technical issues with regards to equipment performance to our customers.
- May deliver technical presentations at external seminars as part of advance product support
- Minimum Degree in Mechanical / Mechatronics / Electrical Engineering with 8-10 years of working experience in supporting automated production equipment, preferably in semiconductor manufacturing industry.
- Have working experience in Mechanical Design/Factory Automation.
- Automatic Thermal Control experience is preferred.
- Possess strong leadership and good customer management skills.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to communicate well with different levels of management at our customers.
- Proven systematic problem-solving skills with the ability to quickly identify the root cause
- Works independently and may have to work under pressure when on-site at customer’s manufacturing floor.
- Proven experienced in project management.
- Able to deliver coach and deliver training.
- Will need to travel for overseas assignment to provide on-site support for our global customers at least 20% of the time and, may be at a short notice.
- The duration of support at overseas customer site may be up to 1 month.
All successful candidates can expect a very competitive remuneration package and a comprehensive range of benefits.
Please email your resume in a detailed MS Word format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] stating:
1. Current Drawn:
2. Expecting Salary:
3. Date Available:
4. Reason To Leave Each Job:
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Yeo Wei Ling Vanessa
People Profilers Pte Ltd
10 Anson Road #09-01/02 International Plaza Singapore 079903
Tel: 6805 0855
EA License Number: 02C4944
EA Personnel Reg Number: R1876549
People Profilers Pte Ltd