Global Bids & Tenders Manager (Freight Forwarding)
- Supports the Head, RFQ Management in ensuring effective and efficient management of the Asia Pacific RFQ Team to meet all global RFQ requirements through extensive data gathering, analysis, compilation of rates and intensive update thereof.
- Drive standardisation of RFQ process in APAC.
- Implement the required processes and systems to improve the speed, accuracy, success rate and profitability of customer RFQ proposals.
- Follow up with Bid Owners to provide pre-RFQ analysis for critical RFQs within prescribed timelines to successfully secure targeted customers and contribute to maximising on yield of Products
- Prepare post-RFQ (mortem) analysis for critical RFQs.
- Liaise with APAC countries/Products to prioritise RFQs.
- Consolidate RFQ response among APAC countries as per required time frame.
- Assist superior in providing regular reporting to Global/APAC management.
- Proactive management of RFQ cycles.
- At least 5 years of experience in Forwarding business (preferably in commercial/sales field) with 3 - 5 years of global RFQs management
- Substantial management experience in a commercial role
- Proven record of success in RFQ process
- Strong people and communication skills
- Negotiation skills
- Good business acumen
- Deep knowledge of forwarding business
- Good product knowledge of Air freight and Ocean freight
- Fluency in English
- Work location: Central
Selected candidate will be awarded with a competitive compensation package and a rewarding career with a world leading industry player. Please click submit your application with your full cv and include your current/last drawn salary, expected salary, your availability/notice period, motivation factors for your next career move and a recent passport size photo (if available).
For any enquiries, please write to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] (Reg No. R1217654).
We thank you for your interest in this application and regret that only short-listed candidates are notified.
Thame's Human Resources Pte Ltd