- Regional Role
- Join a market leader within Consumer
- Leadership Role
- Attractive Salary & Benefits
Our client is an American multi national consumer brand with a presence in over 180 countries world wide and a product portfolio of over 50. Some of their brands are have now become common household names
You will be responsible for :
- Managing the GL reporting and processing of journal and maintaining fixed assets register.
- Timely and accurate month end closing and monthly reporting.
- Liaising with auditors and preparing audit schedules.
- Managing the full spectrum of financial accounting and reporting.
- Driving accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and year end closing.
- Consolidation of group entities.
- Ensuring compliance with all legislative tax and financial reporting requirements.
- Liaising with internal and external auditors.
- Managing banking relationships, cash management and other treasury related activities.
- Providing timely, high level support and advice to management on a range of business issues.
- Acting as a key business partner in tracking performance and driving profitability.
- Managing the budgeting, forecasting and long-term planning process.
- Performance analysis and implementing actions to support strategy.
- Ensuring compliance with financial processes, systems and policies.
- Ensuring compliance with US GAAP and SOX.
- Managing a team of 1-5 people.
- You have at least 5 years experience within a G/L Accountant or Finance Manager role, ideally within the Pharmaceutical & Biotech industry.
- You have solid experience in a regional role ideally including experience covering Southeast Asia.
- You pay strong attention to detail and deliver work that is of a high standard
- You possess strong analytical skills and are comfortable dealing with numerical data
- You are a strong team player who can manage multiple stakeholders
Snaphunt Pte Ltd