GL Accountant (MNC,, EAST, S$5,500)
P'nnacle Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 29-Jan-2020
EA Licence No: 09C3710|EA Personal Registration No: J119120E
Bachelor's / Honours, Masters / PhD
- Perform GL functions including monthly balance sheet schedules reconciliations
- Perform monthly analysis of profit & loss and balance sheet accounts.
- Participate in month-end closing process to ensure timely submission of accurate financial reports
- Perform Projects Costing Review and Monitoring
- Ensure that the Projects’ revenue and cost recognition is in accordance to IFRS.
- Provide SAP FI/CO, PS and BI guidance / support to Team Members.
- Handles GST submission and Corporate Tax reporting.
- Participate in value-add projects to identify and drive continuous improvements in process efficiencies.
- Assist the Finance Manager in maintaining a sound internal control system and timely updating Finance policies to ensure compliance with regulatory requirement.
- Ad hoc duties
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, or CPA
- Min 6 years of experience in Accounting / Finance function
- Experience in IT and Project oriented industry is preferred
- Previous audit experience with Big 4 an advantage
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel and SAP are required
Interested & qualified applicants, please forward your latest CV in MS word format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
P'nnacle Pte Ltd