Our client is a key player in the Logistics field that prides on providing world-class service. With the company, you will find plenty of opportunities for your expertise and career to grow.
In this role, you will be responsible for managing GL reporting, performing balance sheet reconciliation as well as revenue activities. In addition to maintaining fixed assets register and preparing monthly reporting, you will support the preparation of audit schedules and liaison with external auditors. You will be expected to mentor junior members and drive process improvement and best practices in the team.
- You have a degree in Accountancy or Finance.
- You have at least 4 years experience within an Accountant (G/L) role.
- You have a strong foundation in financial reporting.
- You have excellent communication skills.
- You are motivated and can be relied on to deliver work of high standard
- You are extremely efficient and are always seeking ways to improve.
- Great opportunity to join a company that is expanding rapidly
- Limitless learning and career growth opportunities
- Attractive Salary & Benefits
Snaphunt Pte Ltd