GL Accountant(Buona Vista, $4000 - $4700)
- Accurately updating Pegasus and HFM as and when transactions occur. This includes maintaining the processes and transactions that have been set up in relation to the subledgers
- Liaising with various stakeholders to ensure that any supporting schedules / information are provided on a timely basis in order to meet reporting timelines
- Generating full set financial statements in accordance with the Group timelines and financial reporting standards
- Preparation of supplementary schedules to support P&L and Balance sheet numbers.
2. Assist the FM / CFO in the preparation of the Annual Budget & Forecasts
- Responsible for completing the submission of the Forecasts and Budget in HFM / Cognos
- Working with stakeholders (Business Directors, Finance team) in providing financial analysis of the variances between the different forecasts
3. Preparation of management accounts for discussion with management on a monthly basis
- Preparation of management accounts based on the Group template using data from the ERP systems
- Working with stakeholders (Business Directors, Finance team) in providing financial analysis of the variances the budget / forecast / prior year
- Identifying risk areas through the review of the financial ratios and balance sheet
4. Preparation of accurate and timely tax and audit submissions as well as being the main point of contact for all tax (GST, Corporate Tax, WHT, etc.) and statutory audit matters
- Preparation of all tax supporting schedules
- Monitoring tax submission calendar and working with Financial Controller to ensure that all submissions are completed on time
- Directly liaising with both internal and external auditors for completion of audit with unqualified opinion
5. Ad Hoc Projects (Operations / Systems / Internal Controls)
- From time to time, there may be additional projects / tasks that may be assigned to you based on the company’s requirements
• Possess minimum Diploma or higher qualification in Accounting/ Finance or equivalent.
• At least 5 years of relevant working experience, of which at least 3 years should be in a similar capacity
• Experienced in preparation of budgets, forecasts, and FP&A work
• Sound and updated understanding of accounting principles and local statutory requirements.
• Hands-on, result oriented and able to work both independently as well as part of a team
• Strong working knowledge of MS Office products and familiarity with ERP systems
• Good command of written and spoken English.
Please submit resumes to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] with the following details in MS Word format:
- Position applying for
- Current remuneration
- Expected remuneration
- Notice period
John Goh Meng Chye
EA License No : 06C4642
EA Reg No : R1102621
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.