1. Application requirements analysis and design proposal;
2. Application development (new requirements);
3. Application enhancements (changed requirements)
4. Application implementation (testing, documentation, training);
5. Application support and maintenance (troubleshooting, defect fixing, upgrades);
6. Design, configure and managing Geodatabases to support multiuser editing and application usage.
7. Monitor and review the operation support issues and enhancement task with key users, support team and reporting manager;
8. Collate and review enhancement request with key users and reporting manager, including impact analysis, prioritisation and efforts required;
9. Source codes and application inventory;
10. New technology exploration and conduct proof-of-concept;
1. Familiar with ESRI ArcGIS Suite of Product version 10.6 and above;
2. 5 years experience in GIS related application development and maintenance;
a. Leaflet/ESRI Leaflet
c. ArcGIS Pro SDK
d. ArcObjects SDK for .Net
3. Experience with web development;
4. Experience with managing Geodatabase and ArcGIS Data Store including replication;
5. Experience in these areas will be added advantage;
e. Ms Visual Studio 2012 and above
f. Ms SQL Server 2012 and above
6. Certified ArcGIS Desktop Developer Associate, Web Application Developer Associate, ArcGIS Enterprise
Administration Professional or Enterprise Administration Associate will be added advantage.
EA License No. - 14C6941
Infinite Computer Solutions Pte. Ltd.