Fugro Properties Pte Ltd | Date Posted: 9-Oct-2018
Bachelor's / Honours
- Maintain and implement ISO 9001, OHSAS 18001 & ISO 14001 Management System effectively.
- Implement policies, procedures and programmes to maintain safety and health at the workplace.
- Plan and execute soil investigation and/or foundation testing contracts.
- Carry out field assembly works as necessary.
- Set up and carry out load testing works and other non-destructive testing.
- Communicate with the Manager the status of the field work as required.
- Perform data reduction, data analysis and reporting for submission to the Client.
- Prepare field records and field reports for submission to Manager and/or Client.
- Prepare method statement and other submittals as required by the Client.
- Liaise with Client concerning project requirements including attendance at informal site meetings to discuss progress and planning of works.
- Attend technical meeting and engineering queries.
- Ensure that site activities are performed to meet the project’s technical requirements and that the activities are conducted with due regard to the health and safety requirements imposed by Company and/or Client.
- Ensure the process conforms to client, statutory and management system requirements.
- Maintain service quality and client satisfaction.
- Act as role model for excellence, quality, professionalism and teamwork.
- Provide training to new Engineers and Technicians.
- Assist with material procurement, shipping requirements, store inventory and equipment management.
- Assist Manager in tender and proposal related work.
- Assist in any ad hoc assignment as required.
- Minimum degree in Civil Engineering
- Minimum 4 years of experience in civil engineering sector
- Be a team player with leadership & project management skills
- Problem solving, effective communicator across all levels, self- motivated & able to work independently
- Technical Skills required: Geotechnical engineering, instrumentation & monitoring, soil investigation, CPT, geophysics & foundation testing
- Class 3 license is advantageous
Fugro Properties Pte Ltd