- Join an established real estate development firm
- Great opportunity for an energetic and motivated individual
Our client is a real estate development firm that emphasises making interaction at home memorable and engaging. With a team of diverse skill set, they are constantly seeking innovative and personalised ideas that can meet every requirement of the client.
You will be responsible for :
- Being involved with various hands-on work in general building, under the supervision of project manager/supervisor.
- Loading and unloading materials as per requirement.
- Cleaning up worksites from hazardous or obsolete materials.
- Assisting welders, carpenters, painters or other tradespeople on-site.
- Handling and transporting materials and equipment.
- Using power tools and machinery when needed.
- Reporting issues with equipment or unsafe conditions.
- You are able to meet the physical demands of the job which includes standing for long periods of time and lifting heavy loads
- You have general knowledge of construction operations and procedures
- You ideally have experience in operating power tools and machinery.
- No experience is required as training will be provided.
- You are resilient and motivated to get work done
- You are a strong team player who can handle various stakeholders
Snaphunt Pte Ltd