General Manager, Sentosa Cove Resort Management
Roles & Responsibilities
As General Manager for Sentosa Cove Resort Management (SCRM), you are responsible to steer the organisation to achieve excellence in the management of Sentosa Cove and develop business and professional networks to foster an atmosphere of inclusiveness with diverse stakeholders such as SDC Business Units, Ministries, owners/residents, vendors.
In addition, the General Manager directs the daily operations and provides leadership to departmental managers to ensure the organizational objectives are accomplished in a timely and cost effective manner.
The General Manager also formulates and recommends ideas and directions to drive changes while maintaining a culture to sustain value creation in meeting overall satisfaction levels, high service standards, daily challenges and long term objectives of the organisation.
- Oversee and manage the following departments to ensure all goals and targets are achieved on time and on budget and of excellent quality.
- Place Management
- Community Relations and Administration
- Special Projects
- Oversee the Managing Agent for the residential community to ensure that they perform their duties promptly and within the Service Level Agreements as stipulated within the contract.
- Oversee and drive the overall day-to-day residential experience, which includes the level and quality of maintenance to all common facilities, proactive and effective communication on upcoming maintenance or project activities, championing resident acceptance of projects/policies, etc, and to ensure that such experiences are commensurate with the stipulated standards
- Develop or review relevant policies and implement practices/changes that
- will support the optimal and effective running of while ensuring the appropriate legislation is being adhered to;
- improve the experience of owners/residents living in the community
- Ensure compliance to all legislations, regulations, published processes and SOPs by all staff, contractors, vendors and consultants
- Create a culture of innovation that leads to improved optimization of processes and savings of costs and time in both projects and routine operations through a philosophy of sustainability and eco-friendliness
- Oversee the strategies relating to brand communications and residency events to ensure positive experience and engagement of all stakeholders including Sentosa Island Partners, Tenants, the residents/owners, Condominium Managing Agents and Developers
- Perform any other duties as assigned
- Tertiary education in Real Estate Management/Engineering/Project Management/Building/Quantity Surveying/Facilities Management
- Minimum 25 years of multi-disciplinary background and relevant working experience in high end estate management
- Conversant in running elections for the council of the management corporation
- Knowledgeable in policies governing facilities management, estate management and maintenance matters including maintenance fees
- Experience in serving in a Town Council and/or managing properties under strata (MCST) environments is a must
- Strong problem-solving, communication and interpersonal skills
- Well versed in Building Maintenance and Strata Management Act (BMSMA)
Position offered will commensurate accordingly with relevant experience.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.