General Manager - Sales
- Attractive Salary & Benefits
- Leadership Role.
- Opportunity within a company with a solid track record of performance.
Our client is a financial investment company that provides short-term working loan to companies in Singapore. The Company's pool of financially trained experts will explore various loan opportunities to clients, to empower them to better manage their cash flow and business expansion.
You will be responsible for :
- Driving sales objectives and achieving commercial budget and targets
- Identifying new sales opportunities and building client relationships.
- Building a high performing team by providing strong mentorship, coaching and guidance.
- Conducting monthly sales reviews and quarterly business reviews with Country sales teams.
- Driving monthly /quarterly sales objectives and providing sales forecasts.
- Ensuring timely recognition and reward for top achievers and implement performance management actions when needed.
- Building strong and collaborative relationships with other internal stakeholders.
- Monitoring market trends and providing regular competitor analysis.
- Delivering effective sales skills trainings to the sales teams.
- Coaching sales teams and helping them in applying training content to real life situations.
- You have at least 8 years experience as a Regional Head or a Regional sales role, ideally within Financial Services industry.
- You possess solid expertise in Direct Sales and Enterprise Sales.
- You are well-versed in financial statements management, general finance and budgeting.
- You have Capital Markets Licenses such as CMS, RFMC etc.
- You have a proven track record of meeting/exceeding your targets.
- You are a strong networker & relationship builder.
- You are highly goal driven and work well in fast paced environments.
- You are a strong mentor and coach who can build high performing teams.
- You possess the ability to work under pressure, plan personal workload effectively and delegate.
- You are bilingual in English and Mandarin both written and verbal, for reporting to the Top Management.
Ref : 84601047
Snaphunt Pte Ltd