General Manager - Operations
- Leadership role within an established firm in construction sector
- Contribute to their solid track record of performance
- Market leading compensation
Our client builds high quality, innovative facades to add to the beauty of city skylines. Over the past few decades, they have been delivering solutions of the highest calibre to their business partners.
You will be responsible for:
- Managing & supervising the entire construction management activities related to Business Operations right from Projects to Sales, Tenders, Design, Projects and QA/QC.
- Ensuring that order deadlines are made and company production standards are maintained.
- Creating business plans, targets and overall business objectives.
- Monitoring the quantity and quality of products made.
- Providing technical expertise in projects and business.
- Managing the decision-making process.
- You possess a Degree in Civil Engineering from a reputed university, preferably recognised by BCA, PEB.
- You have at least 5 years experience in a top management role in Construction and Facades.
- Strong background in managing multi-division businesses is required.
- You also have proven experience managing multinational and multi discipline teams.
- You possess solid analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong leadership qualities along with an ability to do strategic planning for the entire company is a must.
Snaphunt Pte Ltd