MENU Pte Ltd | Date Posted: 9-Nov-2018
Senior Manager, Top Management
Bachelor's / Honours, Masters / PhD
- Full operational and P&L responsibilities for F&B Operations
- Achieve the financial budgets set by management by maximizing revenue, minimizing cost and increase productivity.
- Develop, recommend and advise the management on any areas of improvement in processes and strategies.
- Monitor system and process to ensure that resources are used effectively; this includes minimizing wastages.
- Be proactive and resourceful in the analysis of market trends, changing needs and expectation of customers in terms of food quality and services.
- Ensure resource management and maximization – staff costs reduction and maintain within targets
- Strengthen customer service and food quality with continuous improvement techniques and processes.
- Provide timely management updates – monthly performance, sales & trend analysis and recommendations
- Undertake any other duties as may assigned by the management.
- Min Bachelor’s Degree in any field of studies
- Good proven track record in managing group restaurant
- Min of 8 years’ relevant experience in the related field is required
- Excellent communication and planning & execution skills are required
- Excellent organizational skills, highly responsible and reliable with exceptional attention and initiative.
MENU Pte Ltd