- Attractive Salary & Benefits.
- Leadership Role.
- Strong opportunities to progress your career.
Our client is a financial investment company that provides short-term working loan to companies in Singapore. The Company's pool of financially trained experts will explore various loan opportunities to clients, to empower them to better manage their cash flow and business expansion.
In this role, you will motivate and lead a high-performance management team; attracting, recruiting and retaining required members of the executive team not currently in place; providing mentorship as a cornerstone to the management career development program. You will also collaborate with the executive management team to develop and implement plans for the operational infrastructure of systems, processes and personnel designed to accommodate the growth objectives of the company
You will be responsible for:
- Developing the company’s culture and overall company vision.
- Acting as lead “client-care officer” through direct contact with every client and partner.
- Assisting, as required, in raising additional capital at appropriate valuations to enable the company to meet sales, growth and market share objectives.
- Working with senior stakeholders, chief financial officer, Head of Credit and other executives.
- Driving the company to achieve and surpass sales, profitability, cash flow and business goals and objectives.
- Fostering a success-oriented, accountable environment within the company.
- Reporting to the board of directors and keep them informed.
- Assuring all legal and regulatory documents are filed and monitor compliance with laws and regulations.
- Identifying and addressing problems and opportunities for the company.
- Building alliances and partnerships with other organizations and develop new areas for better business opportunities.
- Oversee the day-to-day operation of the Company.
- You have Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree in a relevant discipline or MBA.
- You have experience in a senior management position.
- You are well-versed in financial statements management, general finance and budgeting.
- You have Capital Markets Licenses such as CMS, RFMC etc.
- You have experience with corporate governance.
- You have proven negotiation skills.
- You understand new issues quickly and make wise decisions.
- You possess the ability to work under pressure, plan personal workload effectively and delegate.
- You are bilingual in English and Mandarin both written and verbal, for reporting to the Top Management.
- You possess excellent interpersonal skills.
Apply for this role at https://snaphunt.com/jobs/80012119
Snaphunt Pte Ltd