Confidential| Date Posted: 11-Dec-2019
Experienced, Senior Manager
Bachelor's / Honours
- To provide strategic leadership for the sales & operations in Singapore and Asia;
- To establish plans, budgets, and result measurements allocating resources;
- To review the progress and radical ideas in business innovations;
- To drive constant improvement programs in operations to maintain competitiveness in the market;
- To lead, drive and develop a highly performance driven team.
- Increases management's effectiveness by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, coaching, counseling, and disciplining managers; communicating values, strategies, and objectives; assigning accountabilities; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; developing incentives; developing a climate for offering information and opinions; providing educational opportunities.
- Develops strategic plan by studying technological and financial opportunities; presenting assumptions; recommending objectives.
- Accomplishes subsidiary objectives by establishing plans, budgets, and results measurements; allocating resources; reviewing progress; making mid-course corrections.
- Coordinates efforts by establishing procurement, production, marketing, field, and technical services policies and practices; coordinating actions with corporate staff.
- Builds company image by collaborating with customers, government, community organizations, and employees; enforcing ethical business practices.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Degree in Engineering / Business, Sales & Marketing or related disciplines;
- Solid experience in E&M construction, project Management & Sales experience;
- Over 10 years of experience with technical knowhow of Data Centre E&M Infrastructure is preferable, with at least 5 years at managerial level;
- Proven leadership and management skills.
Interested parties please send full resume stating expected salary & availability to email: