General Affairs & Admin Assistant
Gamita Pak-IT Pte Ltd | Date Posted: 2-Jul-2018
Entry Level, Experienced
ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, 'A' Levels, Diploma
- Preparation of First Article Inspection Report
- Filing of First Article Inspection Report approval (if any) from customers
- Review all Incoming Inspection Reports performed by Quality Inspectors
- Perform First Article Samples or Suppliers samples' dimensional Checks
- Issue Incoming Discrepancy Report (IDR) for rejections or shortages and follow up with Suppliers
- for the disposition of the rejections / shortages to ensure proper closure.
- Issue Corrective Action Report for rejection encountered.
- Ensure proper corrective Action is implemented and monitor its effectiveness.
- Arrange and co-ordinate goods return to vendor
- Review all outgoing COC and Final Inspection Reports done by QC Inspectors
- Prepare and co-ordinate all ROHS declaration
- Manage the calibration program in the company.
- Maintenance of relevant quality records
- To perform other tasks as may be assigned by the Quality Engineer or Quality Manager
- Diploma in the relevant field.
- Able to communicate and write in English and Chinese.
Working Hours : Mon – Fri : 0830-18001st and 3rd Sat : 0830 - 1300
Gamita Pak-IT Pte Ltd
Gamita Pak-IT Pte. Ltd is a privately owned company based in Singapore. We provide packaging and labeling solutions to our clients including supply of various kind of packaging materials, labeling materials, spare-parts and after-sales services for machines sold.