Gas Plant Technician (West)
Our Client is a leading integrator for welding, gas and safety solutions and services in the heavy industries. It has global presence in the Asia Pacific region, with over thousand employees.
- Permanent, Full-Time & Junior Position
- Professional growth & learning opportunity
- Competitive Remuneration package
- Cosy Working Environment
- Responsible for the daily operation of the industrial chemical plants.
- Ensure smooth and safe operation of the plants in the day and night.
- Perform regular quality check, preventive/corrective maintenance to the facilities and equipment.
- Perform analysis work for bulk fluid in the absence of QA specialist.
- Record and document all necessary events and processes pertaining to the chemical plants.
- Perform charging of bulk liquid pre-ordered by the customers.
- Regular housekeeping to ensure cleanliness and orderliness of the working areas.
- Do daily and weekly reporting on the performance of the production.
- NITEC in Chemical Process Operation or relevant disciplines
- Min 1 year relevant working experiences at the gas plant, oil refinery or chemical industries
- Prefer with some experience dealing with gas equipment or facilities
- Able to work on 12-hours rotation shifts (4 days work & 4 day off)
- Able to travel to work at the West side of Singapore
- Competitive remuneration package (inclusive of shift, transport and mobile allowances)
- Training and coaching are provided
- Cosy working environment
Interested applicants are requested to apply online or email to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] a complete resume with a recent photograph. Our friendly consultant will contact you if you are shortlisted.
Tan LK | EA Reg. No. R1111728 | EA Licence No. 12C6198
Hecal Pte Ltd