Gardening Assistant (4 months part-time, 9-15 hours per week)
PrimeStaff Management Services Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 5-Aug-2019
EA Licence No: 95C5411|EA Personal Registration No: R1106591
Contract, Part Time
Entry Level, Experienced
'N' Levels / 'O' Levels, ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, Diploma
To assist and support an outdoor classroom teaching and learning of Garden-Based Learning with an specialized school. This role will work closely with school staff.
Duties includes but not limited to:
- Maintenance of plants
- Application of fertilizer, pesticide and other chemicals to promote growth of plants.
- Watering of plants, removal of weeds, cutting or pruning of plants.
- Plant propagation
- Passionate in gardening
- Proficient in English
- Good communication skills
- Patient, friendly and organized
- Computer Savvy (knowledge in Microsoft Office)
- Working at Woodlands area
- Working hours 3 per day, work 3 - 5 days per week
- Assignment from August to Dec 2019
PrimeStaff Management Services Pte Ltd