Gaming Events Program Manager.
On behalf of our Client is in the Gaming Industry, we are sourcing for Gaming Events Program Manager.
Role and responsibilities
- Plans the program schedule with the Producer and incubation participants.
- Manages the day-to-day operations of the program with the help of a Program Assistant.
- Handles administrative matters that involve the program and the incubation participants.
- Design, review and implement processes and protocols that improve the conduct and effectiveness of the incubation program.
- Creates and/or captures opportunities that can improve or scale the incubation program.
- Liaises with external individuals, groups or organisations who might have expressed interests in participating or supporting the program (either as mentors, to share experiences, offer crash courses, to collaborate or invest in the program).
- Manages the value added services the incubation program can brings to the participants such as: Incubation program open house
- Organise public QA sessions for testing of incubated games
- Organise the incubation teams’ games convention events in Singapore or overseas
- Organise the sharing sessions and crash courses provided by industry veterans
- Organise and run the selection process for the program’s new intake
- Effective management of the budget that is allocated to running the incubation program.
- Accomplishes higher level strategic objectives defined for the incubation program.
- Meets financial objectives by preparing an annual budget, scheduling expenditures, analyzing variances, and initiating corrective actions.
- Ingrain sense of organisational mission and vision
- Meticulous planning and tactful people management
- Innovative and resourceful in problem solving
- Able to introspectively and critically appraise situations, events and incidents, determine aspects of the program for optimisation and proposing action plans to improve the program
- Proactive in seeking opportunities and implementing initiatives to value add the program
- Have the ability to assess people and situations beyond
- Have prior experiences in project management / event management
- Plays a lot of games
- Enjoys relationship building with members of the games industry and community
- Singaporeans Residents ONLY
- Basic Salary range: $4,000 - $5,000
Please send your updated CV in MS Words format to Christopher Wong (R1104673) at [Click Here to Email Your Resume].
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Christopher Wong | Registration No: R1104673
GMP TECHNOLOGIES (S) PTE LTD