Game Programmer (Junior)
We Are Looking For a Kickass Game Programmer to Join Us!
Mixed Realms is a homegrown indie game studio. We are known internationally for having developed one of the best-selling VR action games in the world and a popular deckbuilding RPG.
We are looking for talented programmers who want their names carved permanently into the credit lists of our upcoming games to join us.
Expect job satisfaction, growth, challenge, respect, comradery, cool colleagues, nice bosses and loads of fun.
The ideal candidate possesses the following qualities:
- Takes pride in the quality of his/her work... a real artisan!
- Organized and neat. Your code should spark joy.
- Has a strong sense of initiative. Please don't turn us into naggers.
- Able to work well with a team. No programmer is an island.
- Able to keep it cool and strategize even in the face of adversity. Panicking can't solve a bug.
- Preferably lives and breathes games... because you gotta love what you do, do what you love!
The main tasks of the junior programmer are to:
- Integrate game assets into the project with full functionality.
- Use a coding style that is efficient and easy to read.
- Test and debug work frequently to ensure stability.
- Include comments in the code and document implemented features.
- Carry out regular functional check-ins, to progressively integrate development into the shared code base.
- Knowledge of game programming and iterative development.
- Specialised in Unity.
- Proficient in C#.
- Proficient in debugging.
Mixed Realms Pte Ltd