Game Developer (.Net, C#, Web API, Backend Development)
On behalf of our Client is in the Gaming Industry, we are sourcing for Games Backend Developers in building web based applications based on microservices architecture in .Net Core & C#.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Participate in the entire software development lifecycle, focusing on solution design, coding, deployment and debugging.
- To brainstorm solutions and design robust, highly scalable applications that can withstand high traffic with minimum down time together with engineers from other countries.
- To work closely with product owners, key users, artists and the quality assurance team to ensure deliverables are as per expectation.
- To assist in service migration planning and the design of failover.
- Develop ideas for new products, or features by monitoring industry developments and trends.
- Participating in continuing education and training to remain current on best practices, learn new programming languages, and better assist other team members.
- Troubleshoot applications, conduct performance testing and optimize services to enhance user experience and minimize resource consumption.
- To build reusable code and libraries for future uses.
- Degree in relevant courses such as Computer Science/Software Engineering.
- Minimally 4 years of software engineering experience across the full development lifecycle.
- Domain knowledge of the game industry from game development to actual game operation.
- Thorough understanding of Computer Science fundamentals such as OOP, RESTful architectures, Design Patterns, Data Structures etc.
- Solid understanding of API gateways & API Design.
- Solid experience in .NET technologies including .NET Core, Entity Framework, Web API.
- Working experience in building web based applications based on microservices architecture in .Net Core & C#.
- Experience in designing game backends or building games in Cocos or UNITY.
- Strong understanding of Microservice Architecture (MSA) and design patterns to build highly scalable modules.
- Working experience of containerization framework (Docker, Kubernetes)
- Good understanding of authentication frameworks and data communication protocols like webSockets.
- Good working knowledge of CI/CD environments or pipelines.
- Familiar with cloud technologies
- Experience in any interpreted programming language like Ruby or Python.
- Passion in building games.
- Must be able to communicate in Mandarin to work with developers in Taiwan office - Chinese speaking candidates are needed for this role
- Singaporeans and Singapore PRs ONLY
Please send your updated CV in MS Words format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume].
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Christopher Wong | Registration No: R1104673
GMP TECHNOLOGIES (S) PTE LTD