- Learn extensively alongside an experienced team
- Excellent opportunity for gaming enthusiasts
- Supportive and encouraging work environment
Our client is an established firm creating and operating games with fun and fulfilling experiences across various platforms.
In this role, you will be running operations on published game and be involved in Unit & Level design and development. You will work with internal teams to iterate designs and be responsible for :
- Developing comprehensive game design documents and specifications
- Deciphering complex mathematical formulas and excel sheets in relation to game data and ensuring delivery of accurate data
- Producing content on new in-game events and features
- Analysing user feedback and social metrics to adjust game play and design, enhancing game loops
- You have at least 2 years of game design experience, in the gaming industry.
- You are proficient in Microsoft Excel functions (e.g. pivot tables/v-lookups)
- You pay strong attention to detail and deliver work of high standard
- You are driven by results and able to work well in a team environment
- You have a passion for mobile games!
Snaphunt Pte Ltd