- Close collaboration with internal partners, external providers and relevant departments on system and workflow improvements.
- Matching of trade confirmations via SWIFT for FX/FXO and MM transactions
- Reconciliation of long form confirmations for FX Structures and IRS
- Authorisation of Interbank MM Deals.
- Processing of IRS trades, pre-termination and reversals of loans and deposits.
- Handling exception queue for FX trades.
- Investigation and resolution of trade discrepancies and cash breaks assigned.
- Participation in process reviews and implement workflow improvements and UAT testing when required.
- Submission of OTC Derivatives Reporting timely.
- Minimum of 2 years of FXMM-related banking working experience
- Knowledge on SWIFT messages (MT2,3 and 6 series) is an advantage
- Knowledge of OTC Derivative Reporting obligations under MAS and HKTR regimes is an advantage
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Ujun Tan at [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Ujun Tan | Registration No: R1988538