SearchAsia Consulting Pte Ltd | Date Posted: 9-Nov-2018
EA Licence No: 16S8107 | EA Personal Registration No: R1106978
Experienced, Senior Manager
Bachelor's / Honours
- Trade foreign exchange to generate revenue and grow the client business in foreign exchange, with an emphasis on non-deliverable forwards.
- Provide consistent pricing of non-deliverable forwards for the client business.
- Daily management of fixing and funding risks of the foreign exchange book.
- Provide relevant market information to the sales desk.
- Comply with regulations, internal policies and allocated risk limits
- Book transactions in a timely and accurate manner.
- Collaborate with support functions to ensure accurate and timely capture of trade details in trading systems, settlement of trades, and monitoring of risks
- Build and manage relationships with counterparties for best coverage and trade execution, and to support the bank’s access to liquidity
- Report daily risk exposures.
- Stay abreast of developments in markets, regulations, and trading technology
- Perform additional responsibilities and undertake special projects as assigned.
- At least 5 years of experience in foreign exchange trading with a focus on NDF.
- Able to work calmly and efficiently under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Good relationship and negotiation skills
- Bachelor degree in Economics, Finance, Engineering or other quantitative subjects.
SearchAsia Consulting Pte Ltd