FVP/SVP, Mortgage Loans
United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, as well as branches and offices.
Our history spans more than 80 years. Over this time, we have been guided by our values — Honorable, Enterprising, United and Committed. This means we always strive to do what is right, build for the future, work as one team and pursue long-term success. It is how we work, consistently, be it towards the company, our colleagues or our customers.About the Department
The Retail function provides Personal and Business Banking customers with financial solutions tailored to their needs. We help them manage their money wisely and meet their financial goals through an extensive range of products and services. These include deposit, insurance, secured and unsecured loans, investment and wealth advisory services.
Personal Financial Services
We design and provide products and services that empower our customers to enjoy greater banking convenience while they extract more value from their money. In particular, we are focused on promoting and developing healthy saving and investment practices across generations.Job Responsibilities
- Know, understand and be accountable for all loan product line financials secured against Singapore based properties.
- Drive the House of Mortgage through e2e and process re-engineering toensure efficiency in implementing campaigns
- Build diversity in source of business such as online channels, internal referrals including working closely with mortgage sales staff to ensure high sales productivity and efficient cost to acquisition ratio
- Monitor market Intelligence and analyse competitors’ offerings, so as to lead in competitive strategies relating to new products, packages, processes, risk-return trade-offs by reviewing internal credit policies
- Ensure Products and Processes are in regulatory compliance with timely update and dissemination
- Drive HDB segment by increasing UOB share of business, through process improvement, penetration in HDB resale portal, more efficient cost productive sales distribution channel
- Manage the intranet and online marketing strategies look and feel for Mortgage
- Degree in accountancy, business, economics, statistics or equivalent professional certifications
- At least 10 years working experience in mortgage loans products and those with sales experience may be preferred.
- A strong team player with ability to work in a diverse team in delivering business results
- Strong stakeholder management skill
Apply now and make a difference.
United Overseas Bank Ltd (UOB)