First VP, Regional Customer Experience - Onboarding COE - Non Digital Onboarding, Digital Bank
This role will lead strategic design, development and implementation for customer onboarding process and journey at physical touchpoints. The individual will own the customer experience within the onboarding journey and provide leadership in the development and execution of enhanced practices, processes and policies which support the achievement of a best in class customer experience during the onboarding process.
The individual should also be able to work with various stakeholders and have the courage to do things differently, and to manage a transformation project with various parties to implementation. The individual will feel the satisfaction being able to “co-own” the initiatives and see how they will make a difference to how customers interact with us or equip our frontline staff to serve our customers better.
Strategy & Planning
- Ability to garner customer insights through touch points, targeted surveys or research, and analyse the insights to prioritize customer episodes for re-design.
- Understand business issues and customer pain points and translate to episodes which can be prioritized for re-design.
- Ability to utilize digital platforms or digitization to lift customer experience.
- Ability to roadmap the deliverables from MVP to post MVP phases.
- Work closely with local compliance and legal to understand regulatory framework.
Project Management/ Episodes design
- Customer journey maps, experience maps and service blue prints as tools for redesigning episodes to get an end-to-end, holistic and multi-parties view.
- A very organized approach to project management and planning.
- Ability to work around hurdles and obstacles
- Manage and involve different stakeholders to deliver the outcome
- Strong implementation skills including testing and problem resolution.
- Monitor user inputs and feedback. Refine and modify journey.
- Ability to influence stakeholders and work with different teams.
- Frontline touchpoints ( Sales, Service, Contact Centre )
- Product & Segment teams
- Technology teams
- Digital teams
- Support functions e.g. Credit & Operations
Identifying customer touchpoints experience
Mapping backend processes, particularly STP.
Designing propositions and solutions
For technology deployment
For digital solutions
For mapping solutions and opportunities to digitize
For customer feedback
Outcome as determined based on the initiative
- Increased customer satisfaction
- Higher market share/ revenues
- Reduce cost to serve
- Higher employee satisfaction
- Minimum 8 years of related experience in change management/ process transformation projects, with at least 3 years in branch/ channel operations or efficiency teams.
- Ability to demonstrate strong execution skills, and large scale project implementation.
- Must demonstrate strong analytical, problem solving, communication and creative skills.
- Experience and certification in lean, six sigma or agile will be a bonus.
United Overseas Bank Ltd (UOB)