First VP, Product Manager - Wealth, Digital Bank
Are you passionate about making a difference? Do you get bored when not challenged at work? Would you want to re-imagine how financial institutions should be interacting with customers? If your answer is ‘Hell Ya!’ to all three questions, we may just have a role for you.
We are looking for an individual to join our Mobile & Digital team to work to help define and deliver UOB”s digital ambitions. Overseeing significant areas of the ongoing work with a specific focus on Wealth Management, you should be a natural leader and seasoned professional in the digital space. You should have been relevant experience in the digital economy, not necessarily with a financial institution. You should be comfortable with both mobile and online, and will be required to work closely with our technology partners to deliver amazing digital experiences. This is a challenging role and is a senior position that will be directly responsible for leading UOB into the digital future.
So if you love to think out of the box and constantly believe there is a better way of doing things, you may just have found a team to meet your ambitions.
Strategy & Planning
- Managing the entire product line life cycle from strategic & business Case planning to tactical activities
- Work with the assigned country teams to understand their needs, and develop new mobile products to grow the PFS business.
- Analyzing potential revenue streams for product development
- Understand the business issues and be able to translate it into requirements to the technology team.
- Review requirements, specifications, business processes and recommendations related to proposed solution.
- Monitoring of project deadlines and schedules.
- Managing and prioritising changes within the proposed project scope.
- Understands the components of running a fiscally successful project.
Marketing & Execution
- Work with the Marketing and PR teams to plan for public launches of new mobile services.
- Track progress and take up of mobile applications and services through constant review of analytics.
- Evolve and innovate offering in line with statistics and findings.
- At least 7 years of product management experience in a financial institution, ecommerce or online environment, with at least 9 years of working experience.
- Broad knowledge of Wealth Management and how digital can support its growth for a financial institution.
- Strong analytical skills and able to assess multiple systems for troubleshooting. Good problem solver and decision maker.
- Ability to write well and experienced at writing various business documents (i.e. business case and requirements, project plans, presentations, reports, and specifications).
- Excellent communications skills and able to work across both business and technology partners.
- Motivated, able to work independently, proactively and efficiently in a fast paced and changing environment.
- Excited and passionate about the digital space and its ability to change significantly change the way we live.
- Experience with working in a Hub and Spoke model i.e. centralised product management with responsibility for regional roll outs.
United Overseas Bank Ltd (UOB)