FVP, Group Process Excellence
United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, as well as branches and offices.
Our history spans more than 80 years. Over this time, we have been guided by our values — Honorable, Enterprising, United and Committed. This means we always strive to do what is right, build for the future, work as one team and pursue long-term success. It is how we work, consistently, be it towards the company, our colleagues or our customers.
About the Department
You will be part of an integral group responsible for transforming the Bank’s processes to deliver superior customer journey and employee experience with enhanced productivity.
You will get exposure to different segments of the Bank and work with various stakeholders across the bank to achieve this through creative problem solving and innovative solutions like RPA, Machine Learning etc. You will also collaborate with Fintechs for new and exciting opportunities in a highly competitive and disrupted industry.
- Create and design innovative solutions to transform the Bank that deliver tangible outcomes
- Gather and analyze market data and information to generate insights
- Facilitate discussions and workshops with stakeholders
- Understand priorities of internal clients, jointly plan and design projects, and lead joint teams to design and implement solutions
- Work in agile teams with various units across the Bank to identify issues, present findings and drive successful implementation of recommendations
- Strong thought leadership, exceptional analytical and creative problem solving skills
- Proven track record in driving and delivering impactful transformation projects
- Strong stakeholders management; works well across functional teams such as product owners, operational teams, technical teams etc.
- Strong influencer; track record of influencing decisions and opinions of others especially senior stakeholders
- Excellent written and verbal communication including C-suite presentation skills. Ability to articulate concepts and complex ideas in clear and impactful manner
- Passionate about driving change. Having a curious mind to challenge status quo and provide innovative solutions and different perspectives
- Intelligent self-starter with resilience and resourcefulness
- Minimum 8 years of relevant experience in banking or consulting
Be a part of UOB Family
Apply now and make a difference.
United Overseas Bank Ltd (UOB)