Future Leaders Programme - Hotel
Marina Bay Sands Singapore is offering a structured 24 months programme with the Hotel division to identify and groom our future leaders in the Company. The programme will provide an exclusive opportunity for you to gain exposure to our hotel operations through a tailored course of on-the-job training with close guidance from our experienced managers as mentors.
This programme will give you hands-on experience into the key functions of hotel operations, helping you to develop a good understanding and knowledge of the different operational roles involved. There will also be opportunities to partner key stakeholders in implementing initiatives to enhance performance of departments in the areas such as brand strengthening, process improvements, resource planning and financial performance.
The program involves rotational attachments and responsibilities in the following areas:Â
- Rooms (including Front-Office, Butler Services, Guest Services)
- Public Area
In this role, you will deepen and develop your expertise and skills in the hospitality sector. An ideal candidate will likely be a career minded individual who enjoys problem solving and tackling challenges with an aspiration to excel in the hotel management.
Successful candidates will be offered a permanent position within the Company and receive accelerated advancement towards a leadership position subjected to individualâ€™s performance.
Education, Knowledge & Skills
- Possess a Bachelorâ€™s Degree in any discipline
- Professionals looking to switch their careers to the hospitality industry are welcome to apply
- Candidates working in the Tourism and Hospitality aspiring to advance their career are welcome to apply
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office applications such as Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Possess a strong command of spoken and written English. Knowledge of additional languages is an advantage
- Good planning and execution skills, persistent, and customer-centric
Abilities / Attitude
- Determined, demonstrates great communication and personal skills, possess leadership qualities, take charge personality, business mindset
- Well-groomed with professional disposition
- Confident with management reporting and presentations
- Possess strong logical and conceptual abilities to participate actively in management discussion and confident to propose ideas
- A good team player who takes an initiative to assist colleagues
- Willingness to work the operational hours as per the attached operational areas