Fund Operations Executive
- Exciting opportunity within a venture capital fund
- A role that offers a breadth of learning opportunities
- Dynamic and close-knit team
Our client is a venture capital fund that supports ambitious and impactful startups across multiple countries. They are looking for talented individuals to be part of their dynamic and close-knit team.
This role involves liaising with third parties such as Fund Administrators, Corporate Secretary, Auditors, tax advisors and lawyers for the proper functioning of the fund.
You will be responsible for :
- Reviewing quarterly fund accounts & capital account statements
- Maintaining investment documents and schedules
- Reviewing GST and GST remission working
- Reviewing tax filings prepared by tax advisors in various jurisdictions
- Reviewing invoices and ensuring timely payment of expenses
- Reviewing board resolutions, scheduling board meetings, AGM, EGM
- You have at least 2 years experience in a Fund Operations role, within Financial Services.
- You have strong industry knowledge, fund accounting fundamentals & a balance of technical knowledge and soft skills
- You are good at multi-tasking as you will be dealing with various aspects of operations on a day-to-day basis
- You are meticulous & diligent and aspire to provide high quality work under pressure
- You have excellent communication skills and have the ability to articulate your thoughts to stakeholders of different backgrounds
Snaphunt Pte Ltd