- Work alongside & learn from best in class talent.
- Fantastic work culture with a family-like team
- Attractive salary & benefits with performance bonus and an annual overseas team trip
Our client is an asset management firm with a presence in more than 15 countries offering wealth management and asset planning services to individuals and SMEs. The Company is looking to expand its team here, in line with the business plan to make Singapore the headquarters for the Asia market.
As a Fund Administrator, you will consolidate the fund information and be the first line of contact for incoming enquiries. You will also understand the sensitivity of all exchanging information and handle them in a confidential and professional manner.
You will be responsible for :
- Reconciliation of cash flow and maintain an updated and clean record of all transactions
- Preparing necessary documents for clients' entry and their portfolio
- Preparing regulatory documents and filing for funds
- Updating the team on fund updates, changes and other regulatory matters
- Acting as a point of escalation for complex client issues.
- You have at least 1 year of experience within a Fund Accountant/Administrator role, ideally within the Asset Management industry.
- You are a strong team player who can manage multiple stakeholders.
- You thrive in fast-paced and changing environments.
- You have excellent customer service and can think quick on your feet.
Apply for this role at https://snaphunt.com/jobs/44425609
Snaphunt Pte Ltd