- Work alongside & learn from best in class talent.
- Rewarding salary & benefits with attractive bonus scheme
- Strong opportunities to progress your career.
Our client is a global leading asset management firm with the Singapore office as its headquarters for the Southeast Asia region. The Company's renowned success is built on mutual respect and trust with their clients and world-class customer service.
As a Fund Accountant, you will work closely with the fund managers by providing efficient back office support. You will prepare and review the relevant reports to present your findings and insights, which should meet the expectations and requirements of fund stakeholders.
You will be responsible for :
- Delivering accurate and timely production and delivery of reporting to clients by ensuring efficient and accurate trade processing, NAV review, Corporate Actions processing, security valuation, financial statements production, query handling and other ad hoc reporting for funds.
- Ensuring that team members comply with operating policies, procedures and guidelines in completion of Fund Accounting processes.
- Ensuring service level agreements and memorandum and client delivery summaries are maintained.
- You have at least 2 years experience within a Fund Accountant role, ideally within the Asset Management industry.
- You pay strong attention to detail and deliver work that is of a high standard.
- You possess strong analytical skills and are comfortable dealing with numerical data.
- You are a self-starter and demonstrate a high level of resilience.
Snaphunt Pte Ltd