SilkRoad Property Partners, a boutique Real Estate Investment Manager, seeks an open-minded and capable CPA/ACCA, to join their team as Fund Accountant in its Singapore Office. Directly reports to Vice President – Financial Controller.
- Review limited partnership agreements and private placement memorandums to ensure compliance with operational and reporting procedures.
- Manage workflow to ensure deadlines are met, this includes planning and coordination with fund administrators, tax advisers, auditors, legal counsels and banking personnel.
- Prepare payments for portfolio companies/SPVs.
- Review monthly and quarterly financial work papers for portfolio companies/SPVs.
- Review statutory annual accounts and disclosures.
- Monitor cash flows and cash balances.
- Ensure portfolio’s compliance with loan covenants.
- Maintain portfolio statistics.
- Provide active support from finance perspective during investment transactions (set up entities, arrange for necessary corporate documents etc.)
- Handles the consolidation of the Partnership.
- To carry out such duties and job functions as may be assigned to you from time to time.
- Degree holder, qualified CPA/ACCA
- 34 relevant experience preferably in real estate investments, PE Fund accounting
- IFRS consolidation capabilities
- Strong financial analysis and solutions finding skills
- Good interpersonal and business communication skills
- Selfmotivated, independent and results-oriented, with strong initiative
Please email your curriculum vitae, with your expected salary, to [Click Here to Email Your Resume].
SilkRoad Property Partners Pte Ltd