Functional Test Analyst
EPS Consultants Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 15-Nov-2020
EA Licence No: 95C5630|EA Personal Registration No: R2094152
Entry Level, Experienced
ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
Job title: Functional Test Analyst
- Work closely with SMEs and Business Analyst to understand business requirements.
- Create test scenarios, test cases and test data.
- Conduct functional and system integration testing (SIT)
- Log testing defects for errors encountered during test execution and document all results for verification.
- Initial investigation and verification of error against the business requirements.
- Provide clarifications to the developer on the logged error.
- Support Business Analyst to track, report testing progress and defects resolution progress.
- Re-test fixed defects to ensure proper closure.
- Typically 2 years’ with IT/Testing experience with knowledge of test methodology and various test tools
- Diploma or Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Management of Information Systems or equivalent
- Be certified in the testing area is an advantage
- Familiar with testing methodologies, tools and techniques
- Possess initiative and disposition with a strong commitment and orientation towards results and high quality standards
- Team player with strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivator with a positive attitude and with high energy
- Proficient in written and spoken English
- Customer focused
- Able to travel as required
Interested Applicants please send your updated resume to
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
EPS Consultants Pte Ltd