Functional Consultant (Identity & Access Management) - Perm
- Establish high level design on the IAM processes, solution architecture, and integration requirements;
- Conduct a workshop with client’s stakeholders to gather business and functional requirements;
- Document business and functional requirements into Functional Specification document;
- Review Test Plan and Test Cases prepared by QA team according to use cases defined in the Functional Specification document;
- Participate in System Integration Test (SIT) and User Acceptance Test (UAT) and coordinate with DI QA team, application developers and client to clarify any issues arising during SIT and UAT.
- Conduct functional level solution training;
- Develop the required documentations (e.g. Administrator Guide, User Guide, Operation Guide, etc);
- Assist during Go-Live activities; and during Warranty or Support period.
- Possessing Bachelor's degree or technical equivalent
- At least 6 years of working experience in Identity & Access Management (IAM) field
- Confident to lead the discussion with various project stakeholders
- Strong communication skill
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 16574
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Yingying at [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lai Yingying | Registration No: R1110239
GMP TECHNOLOGIES (S) PTE LTD